Some basic information and information about check in, rules & regulations and check out.
Ila's World Dog Hotel, Koh Samui, Thailand
- We will take in no more than 5 dogs at a time and each will get a separate, spacious space for the night. We offer 3 large kennels for bigger dogs and 2 spacious kennel for smaller dogs. The kennels can be shared if dogs are used to staying together.
- Small dogs - THB 350
- Medium dogs - THB 450
- Large dogs - THB 550
Fees are per dog / per day (incl. food)
10% of total fee needs to be paid up front to confirm a reservation.
- If they are social enough, they will have the large garden to play or relax together during the day. The shy or too dominant doggies, or the ones with other needs, will be kept in their private area and walked outside several times every day.
- They will get food in the morning and evening.
For food we offer special dry food, like Smartheart and vegetarian based Dog'n Joy, and special can food without preservative, like Marvo, SmartHeart and McKelly. Besides the vegetarian Dog'n Joy we also use the one with Salmon. If your dog is on a special food, please bring your own food for the period needed. For water we only use drinking water. Never tab water.
- We open at 9am. Closed at 5pm.
We are closed for Lunch from 12-2pm.
Closed on Sundays.
- The dogs staying with us will need to bring their dog passport and vaccin information.
- In case of specific or medical needs we need to be informed up front.
- You can bring your dog bed, specific toys or other items if that comforts your dog.
- 10% Of the total fee needs to be paid up front to confirm your reservation and is non refundable. The rest amount must be paid in full - in cash - before or on the day of the check-in.
- If you pick up your dog after 02.00 pm, you will be charged for one more day.